jueves, 3 de julio de 2014

Last days





 ¡¡Buenas Tardes!! 

Entre las compras de las rebajas y el lío de ropa que ya tenía organizando la maleta para 3 semanas en la República Dominicana tengo la habitación hecha un desastre.
Hoy he estrenado la camiseta que me compré en rebajas y que encontré por casualidad en primark, este verano me va a venir genial para ir a la playa.
                               Espero que os guste y Feliz Jueves!!
Muchas gracias por vuestras visitas y comentarios!!
Podéis seguirme en Instagram 


Good Afternoon!!

Between shopping for markdowns and the mess of clothes that already had organizing the suitcase for 3 weeks in the Dominican Republic i have a mess room.
Today I released the shirt that I bought on sale and I found by chance in primark, this summer I will come great to go to the beach.
Hope you like and Happy Thursday!!
Thank you so much for your visits and comments!!
You can follow me on Instagram










Pantalón  /  Trousers : Blanco
Zapatos  / Shoes :Mustang
Camiseta  / T-shirt : Primark 
Gorra  /  Hat : River Viiperi
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comentarios:

  1. Have a nice vacation!!! So jealous!
    xoxo <3
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que guapa! La camiseta es preciosa
    besos



    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/07/fishy-days.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi,

    I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.
    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tu comentario! / Thanks for your comment!